Wear the beekeepers protection suit that we provide for adults and children and inspect the hives. Spot the Bee Queen and the Drones, observe the Bee Workers during their work, browse through our Honey and Pollen storerooms, see the eggs insight the cells and learn how important organization is for the welfare of these social insects.
Experiential activities depend on the month of your visit to the hives.
– Honey harvesting in August
– New swamps making in March & April
– Beeswax isolation in September
– Raw honey bottling from September to November
– Creation of new frames for the hives in winter months etc.
G.S Ecophysis Ltd
7713 Vavla, Larnaka, Cyprus
Tel: 00357 99 171405
Email address: [email protected]