The Post Office announced that it will be collecting gifts which will be donated to Makarios III Hospital’s child wing and foundations for children in Limassol, Larnaca, Famagusta and Paphos.
Members of the public who wish to donate can take their gifts to the following stations between December 6-December 17:
- Nicosia Post Office, Prodromou 100, 2063 Strovolos
- Kronos Express Station, Limassol Avenue 345Α, 2571 Nisou Industrial Area
- Kronos Express Station, Larnaca Avenue & Digeni Akrita corner, 1035 Nicosia
- Limassol Post Office, 16 June 3, 3022 Limassol
- Kronos Express Station, Michail Psellou 5, 4101 Agios Athanasios Industrial Area
- Larnaca Post Office, Vassileos Pavlou Square, 6023 Larnaca
- Paphos Post Office, Aristoteli Savva 23, 8025 Paphos
- Kronos Express Station, Evagora Pallikaridi 3, 101, 8220 Paphos
- Paralimni Post Office, Sotiras 26, 5286 Paralimni
The gifts must be new and wrapped, and labelled with the gender and age of the child for which they are suitable.