Menu
Local

Paphos pupil bitten by snake in school yard

October 12, 2018 at 7:30pm
Edited by

A 13 year old pupil was taken to Paphos Hospital on Friday after he was bitten by a snake in the school playground.

The snake was non-venomous and the teen is well and has been discharged from hospital, Philenews reported.

Reports said the boy was bitten when he leaned on a tree while chatting with friends during break time.

Teachers took him to Paphos Hospital Accident and Emergency unit for first aid and the necessary checks.