- 500 gr beef mince
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram, or oregano
- 1 cup (100 gr) breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 100 gr (About 2/3 cups) crushed soft goat cheese (Chèvre)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil + 1-2 tablespoons extra for spreading
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 bunch of rocket, leaves only, sliced
- 2 red peppers, divided lengthwise
- Salt and pepper
Potatoes with basil pesto:
- 4-5 medium potatoes, peeled, in large pieces
- 100 gr (3 tbsp) basil pesto
- 4 small round buns divided in half
- Mustard, olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Put the peppers in the oven with the peel upwards and bake. Take them out and leave them to cool in a plastic bag.
Put the potatoes in a saucepan, cover them with cold water, add salt and boil until they are tender, for about 20 minutes.
Mix in a bowl the minced meat with the marjoram, the breadcrumbs, the eggs, salt and pepper and knead the mixture well. Mix into 8 small burgers, sprinkle lightly with a little olive oil and put them slightly oiled baking dish. Set the oven thermostat to 180 ° C. Bake the burgers for 15 minutes in the oven, remove them and turn them. Shred the crushed cheese over and return it to the oven. Bake for another 15 minutes until the cheese has browned.
In the meantime, drain the potatoes and grind them in the vegetable mill, or in the blender, along with the pesto. Check the salt and pepper. Take the peppers and cut them into dice cubes. Heat the bread rolls for a while in the oven and sprinkle them with a little mustard. Place 1 mini burger on each. Sprinkle the rocket with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar and put the mini hamburger on top. Add the potatoes, garnish with peppers and sprinkle with some olive oil.