Menu
Local

Faulty washing machine starts fire in Limassol flat

August 21, 2018 at 10:23am
Edited by

A fire broke out in a third storey apartment in Limassol on Monday night, causing considerable damage to kitchen appliances before it was extinguished by fire fighters. The heat and smoke also caused damage elsewhere in the apartment.

The fire started from an electrical problem with the washing machine which had been left in operation in the kitchen while the residents of the apartment were out.