Menu
FamagustaReligion

Church of Saint George (Old gothic church)

Edited by

The gothic church of St. George is located next to the metropolitan church in the main square of Paralimni. According to a marble inscription, it was erected in 1859 in the place of an older byzantine church, parts of which have been incorporated in this one. Part of its north wall is covered with a large fresco depicting St. George killing the dragon.