Dog owners can take their four legged friends with them to seven beaches in Cyprus this summer, the Deputy Ministry of Tourism announced.
The Central Beach Committee has designated two beaches each in Paphos and Limassol and one each in Nicosia, Larnaca and Paralimni as open to dogs.
The beaches are the same as last year. They are:
1. The beach in Steratzia, within the council limits of Kato Pyrgos in Nicosia district.
2. The beach known as Kasianes (Spyros Beach) south of Larnaca airport, within the municipal limits of Larnaca in Larnaca district.
3. The beach northwest of Paphos airport, where the river Ezousa meets the sea, within the council limits of Achelia in Paphos district.
4. The beach in the area of Pitili, east of where the Platani river meets the sea, within the council limits of Neo Chorio in the Paphos district.
5. The beach at Karavopetra (6), south east of the sewerage treatment unit, within the council of limits of Monagroulli in the Limassol district.
6. The beach at Prolimnos, west of Pissouri, within the council limits of Pissouri, in Limassol district.
7. The beach at Glyki Nero A, near Kapparis within the limits of Paralimni Municipality.