A single-room stone building with a pitched roof, restored by the Department of Antiquities in 1955. The 19th century wooden olive press machine, as well as the stone olive mill and its millstones are well preserved. Tools for producing olive oil are displayed inside. Visitors may ask for the entrance key from the “Association of Expatriates and Friends of Spilia–Kourdali” building, next to the olive press.
Courtesy of the CTO