Ryanair on Tuesday launched its biggest ever Paphos summer schedule for 2018 with an additional based aircraft ($100 million investment) and seven new routes to Bratislava, Bucharest, Budapest, Dublin, Riga, Sofia and Tallinn.
Ryanair’s 15routes will deliver 800,000 customers per annum through Paphos Airport next year.
Ryanair’s Paphos summer 2018 schedule will deliver:
- 3 based aircraft ($300m total investment)
- 7 new routes: Bratislava (twice weekly), Bucharest (3), Budapest (3), Dublin (2), Riga (2), Sofia (3) & Tallinn (2)
- 15 routes in total to 14 countries
- 800,000 customers p.a. (+ 45%)
- 600* on-site jobs
Cypriot consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as October 2018, on even lower fares, and enjoy the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
- Reduced checked-in bag fees – one €25 fee, one 20kg size
- 20 Air Europa long haul routes from Madrid on sale on Ryanair.com
- Connecting flights at Rome Fiumicino and Milan Bergamo with more airports to follow
- A new partnership with Erasmus Network offering students discounts & a dedicated booking platform
- Alexa voice recognition to search flights, hotels and flight status on the Ryanair.com website
Ryanair’s David O’Brien told a press conference in Paphos on Tuesday:
“Cypriot customers and visitors are booking our winter 2017 seats in record numbers as fares continue to fall, so there’s never been a better time to book a low fare flight on Ryanair.”
“To celebrate the launch of our Paphos summer 2018 schedule we are releasing seats for sale from just €19.99 for travel until December, which are available for booking until midnight Thursday. Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”
*ACI research confirms up to 750 ‘on-site’ jobs are sustained at international airports for every 1m passengers.